Thursday, February 12, 2009

Chocolate - A perfect Gift


The word " Chocolate" is a taste, a color, and a food that is heavenly and acts magically to our senses.As the Valentine's Day nears, I thought what a perfect gift will be like to loved ones on this day and possibly everyday!

So much so my chocolate thoughts pushed me in search of it over the net and I had whole lot of things to read on and on. Here, I put in short about my craving for it.

  1. History of chocolates – for now those who are interested in eating only can go ahead.
  2. Facts about Chocolates – I Know some of them if not all… it is made of cocoa, fat and sugar, it can blended into hell lot of things like cake, cookies, ice-cream, coffee, dips, chips, sauce ...I know only these few.
  3. Chocolate recipes – I haven’t prepared any yet.
  4. Types of chocolates – that is interesting if you LOVE eating. White or milk chocolates, Dark chocolates, semisweet chocolates, Bittersweet chocolates, Covertures Chocolate.

Have crispy chocolate, soft baked chocolate, smoothed chocolate, nutty chocolates, hot chocolate, cold chocolate – have it in any way you like.

Benefits? It’s good for heart and rich in anti-oxidants to keep you young. A perfect gift to feel good and stay good. Have a bite of CHOCOLATE.

Happy Biting Chocolate!


No comments:

Post a Comment