Monday, February 16, 2009

Meeting a spiritual leader , being one among the spiritual crowd

The spring of Happiness flowed down on us. I was excited to see Guruji, a spiritual leader and a leader walking towards bringing a great social change in the coming time.

I wanted to meet Him or at least get a real glimpse of Him for quite some time. I followed His SATSANGS on television which changed my whole thought process living in this stressed time.

Some of my relatives also suggested visiting Him at the Bangalore International center of The Art of Living but my kid was too young for such a long journey from Kolkata.

As His devotees believe that if any of his devotee is not able to come up to Him, he walks down to meet them. And such a golden time was bestowed on many devotees of Kolkata. He came to my doorstep by walking down to Dakhineshwar Temple near my house.

On 15th Feb ’09 H. H. Shri Shri Ravi Shankar visited Dakhineshwar Temple on the occasion of celebrating 500 years of SANYAS of Shri Chaitainya Mahaprabhu. Dakhineshwar Temple was filled with VIP’s crowd and the common man’s crowd. Everything went smooth and we drenched ourselves in a spiritual concert which calmed our mind and soul. So many danced to the tune of BHAJANS and KIRTANS. The evening was glowing with the advent of Spring season.

Guruji explained that SANYAS means coming down to simplicity, humbleness. He said that only love can change the world and without spiritual knowledge no progress will comfort us.

Jai Gurudev

No comments:

Post a Comment