Friday, February 27, 2009

Through Purification of mind and body

Spirituality came as a blessing and my inner soul looked for a way towards a path that can change my life to a better and best of all.

My sister was the first to share her experiences and insisted me to do The Art of Living Part I course. After lot of obstacles and a willing mind, it took me to land finally to learn the most ancient and the finest purification techniques of mind and body.

The 6 day Part I course was mind blowing ,I say. I was like a empty box, a new person renewing my life. I felt light mentally to deal with all kinds of situations and yet shed all by breathing exercises everyday. It is a process of detoxification of stuck up emotions and negatives in you. To control anger , health problems, and your mind at the greatest is what you perfect with the practice of some simple and powerful breathing techniques.

I share this with all of you there…Go Ahead and experience the renewal!

Jai Gurudev.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. I also did the course and has been benefited a lot. The Sudarshan Kriya and all the Pranayams did helped me.

    ReplyDelete